By Angelina Cecchetto on 12th November 2016
1. We do not need any economical “Hunger Games”,
2. We do not need any more drilling, fracking nor any fossil fuel to be dug up into our atmosphere,
3. We do not need any GMO nor chemical pesticides weakening, sickening and slowly killing animals, humans, the soil and all its micro-organisms we rely on for our livelihood,
4. We do not need megatons of plastic waste killing our ocean,
5. We do not need animals to be tortured to feed us for the sake of “market competitivity” or “mass production”. In fact we do not need “mass production”.
6. We do not need 50% of all species disappearing in 40 years,
7. We do not need trillions to be invested into “National Defence” budgets,
8. We do not need our sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, cousins and parents dying in another egotistic war. We do not need a 3d World War to quench the power thirst of a few psychotic leaders,
9. We do not need an atomic conflict over the last drop of fossil fuel,
What we need is the respect and preservation of LIFE in all its forms.
1. We need to put an immediate stop to the current fossil fuel based economical system which is a death trap for our planet,
2. We need the urgent implementation of water, wind and solar based energy plants worldwide,
3. We need our soils, animals and plants to be healthy and organically grown so we can live healthily again. The agro-chemical industry must be stripped down to bare minimum medical usage. The chemical hegemony has to be phased down to essential minimum,
4. We need the immediate halt of all non bio-degradable plastics and the worldwide implementation of plastic cleaning and recycling plants,
5. We need to implement strict farming regulations and controlling institutions for animal welfare and severely condemn abusers,
6. We need cleaning up programs to be financed by big oil companies and corporations who made business with natural ressources worldwide,
7. We need the trillions spent on “National Defence” to be allocated with immediate effect to the preservation of Natural Ressources,
8. We need worldwide de-militarisation,
9. We need worldwide denuclearisation and halt to nuclear weapons creation.
Some of you will understand this post and some of you won’t. I am expecting more people not to understand and this is precisely why I am writing it.